zul 22 sports

Thursday 22 September 2011

Shutter Sharapova Roland Garros & Wimbledon

Taiwan - Maria Sharapova had two main targets next season. Former world tennis queen is determined to win the Wimbledon and French Open in order to finish fast in Grand Slam titles.

Since 2008, no more Grand Slam titles that can be achieved Sharapova. The beautiful tennis player from Russia clearly has the "itch" to reach it again.


"I will win Wimbledon again. It would have as a goal," said Sharapova in Scoresway.

In addition to winning Wimbledon, which is also the last event that he won before now undergoing "lean times Grand Slam", Sharapova also got a target on the other big stage.

"The French Open is the one that I've never won, but I feel performed better in each year at the French Open. So, you know, I have many goals and that's what spurred me to get out of bed again," straightforward tennis princess now rank the two worlds.




fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment