zul 22 sports

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Nadal Ready to Fix Shortcomings

Madrid - Rafael Nadal showed less than optimal performance in this year. To get better results in next season's world tennis rankings two ready to repair the deficiency.
This season, Nadal is only obtained one of three Grand Slam titles that successfully achieved last season. Nadal's title was won in the tournament "favorite", the French Open.
At least Nadal earned championship titles can not be separated from the Performance trim Novak Djokovic. On two occasions, the Serb frustrate Nadal in the Wimbledon and U.S. Open finals at the same time ordain themselves as world number one.
While other major tournaments in the series, Nadal again hampered by Djokovic. Recorded four times dipencundangi Serb had and ever
ything that happens in the final at Indian Wells, Miami Masters, Rome Masters and Madrid Masters.
Failure is recognized as playing Nadal easily guessed. Next year, Nadal says ready to correct shortcomings.
"My mind is pretty good until the middle of the year, is not perfect is because I need a few matches against Djokovic, but that's okay," said Nadal told El Pais quoted by AFP.
"I have to start working again, fight again .. but obviously I lack a little tenisku level. When you have it, your mind responds better. I need to my game a bit unreadable. (Games) I've read enough this season. It must be I resolve for 2012. "
Nadal assess overall pretty good 2011 season. But he deplored the failure to close the year at the tournament, the ATP World Tour Finals where he was eliminated after the surrender of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
"It's not a disaster but I did not win by too nervous," I Nadal. "I said to myself: 'If I do a little harder I'll come back to win it all again'. That's his motivation."
"I have to go back to regain altitude jelajahku, which should be higher. From Indian Wells to Wimbledon and the Olympics is a tournament where I should go back to get my best level," concluded this left-hander.



fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment