zul 22 sports

Thursday 29 December 2011

'Pele One Drinking Drugs': Unique Quotations Throughout 2011

Jakarta - From "Pele wrong medicine" that was brought up to Diego Maradona "I want to take care of grandchildren" which is pronounced Nugraha Besoes, soccer quotations have unique, interesting, and eccentric throughout 2011.
I Do not Need To Ballon d'Or
"In my mind, I was the strongest. I certainly do not need the Ballon d'Or to prove I was number one," this quote was spoken by AC Milan striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He was nominated for the Ballon d'Or which eventually occupied by Xavi Hernandez, Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
How People Again?
"I've greeted the manager and assistant manager. How many more shall my salami? Are there rules?" Arsene Wenger said. This is the response of Clive Allen's speech. Coach of Tottenham Hotspur One was called arrogant because he refused to shake hands after the Spurs beat Arsenal at White Hart Lane.
Come on, Jacko is a legend!
"Some of the stupid fans who do not understand and could not understand a gift like this can go to hell. I do not want them to become fans. If they do not understand and do not believe in things I believe, they could go to watch Chelsea. They can go anywhere , "said Mohamed Al Fayed responded to fan protests over the installation of a statue of Michael Jackson in front of Craven Cottage.
Not Racism, Just One Word Said
"There's no racism. Perhaps one of the players say a word, act something to another player, with mistaken. But the player who became targets must say, this is a game, we were in the game, and at the end of the fight we have to shake hands. While playing, sometimes you say something is not right. At the end of the fight, all finished and you have the next game where you can act better, "said Sepp Blatter. These comments are then invited controversy because Blatter considered to minimize the issue of racism.
Just Blatter Imaging
"FIFA's Blatter's comments with image align himself posing with a black man," wrote Rio Ferdinand on his Twitter account. She considers business FIFA and Sepp Blatter apologized for the previous quote, the pose with South Africa's Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Tokyo Sexwale - who happened to be black -, as an imaging.
I am Handsome and Rich, They're Just Jealous
"Some referees allow them to continue to stick to me like (Dinamo Zagreb players) are doing today. I think it's because I'm rich, handsome and a great player. They are jealous of me - there's no other explanation about it," cried Cristiano Ronaldo after the match against Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League. He received a lot of offense in the game.
Less Fortunate
"I was just out of luck," said Paul Scholes on a record 90 yellow cards and four red cards for doing business in the Premier League.
PSSI Do not Need Government Recognition
"Nothing in our constitution that the PSSI must be recognized by the government. We do not have to get formal recognition. If the government like that, we can not hinder. That the government's right," said Nurdin Halid.
When They Come?


"James and Phil (Younghusband) could only play about 15 next March because they are still completing the competition in the Philippines there," said CEO of LPI club FC Jakarta, Hadi Basalamah, at the beginning of 2011. Unfortunately, Younghusband brothers never arrived and broke up the competition LPI in the middle of the road.
I Want to Take care of Grandchildren
"For the sake of Indonesian football. This is for the national interest, not for its own sake," said Nugraha Besoes upon expiration of his term as Secretary General of PSSI. Also asked what would do next, he replied, "Going home, take care of grandchildren."
Wingardium Leviosa! Fly Rome!
"I have no crystal ball and I'm not Harry Potter," said Luis Enrique. Building the Roma can not be done with a magic incantation.
Mourinho and 10 Players
"I have to practice with 10 players (to prepare to face Barcelona in the Champions League semi-final), practicing how to play with 10 men. Because I go there with Chelsea, I end the game with 10 men. I went there with Inter, I end match with 10 men. Now I practice with 10 players because it could happen again, "centile Jose Mourinho ... as usual.
FIFA Like Dinosaurs
"All will be the same ... great museum and FIFA as they (FIFA officials - ed) dinosaurs who do not want to give up power," says Diego Maradona to comment on the issue of bribery that occurs in the body FIFA.
Pele One Drinking Drugs
"Looks like Pele wrong medication. Instead of taking the right drug, he took the wrong medication. He's like a confused and did not know what he's talking about ... I think next time he should take appropriate medications prior to making a statement and then he could change doctors, "said Diego Maradona (again) half-jokingly. This time he surprised by saying that Pele said that Neymar better than Lionel Messi.


fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment