zul 22 sports

Sunday 26 January 2014

About Superstitions Cibulkova

Melbourne - People should not be believed against superstition . However , for Dominika Cibulkova , who obviously superstitious enough to bring good luck to reach the final of the Australian Open in 2014.
It was the first grand slam final to Cibulkova , who became the first Slovak tennis player in history to successfully reach a grand slam final .
However, Cibulkova was forced to admit toughness Li Na . 24-year -old gave up two straight sets with a score of 6 ( 3 ) -7 and 6-0 in a match that was held at Rod Laver Arena , Coir ( 25/01/2014 ) .
Apparently , during the two-week tournament live , Cibulkova did not communicate with his parents . It was believed to bring success and the fact is the case .
" I do not talk to my mother for two weeks and also my father because we believe in superstition , " said Cibulkova in the tournament 's official website .
" I won my first match and I did not contact them . Course I'm just sending an SMS . "
" We send each other SMS throughout the two weeks . Currently when I 'm cycling , my mother called me . I felt like ' Oh , mother .' Mom I finally heard after two weeks . 's Fun

(fad/det)

No comments:

Post a Comment