zul 22 sports

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Risen resolve Nadal in the Year Ahead

Tekad Bangkit Nadal di Tahun DepanThe Spaniard, Rafael Nadal, not earned any of the Grand Slam tennis tournament of the year. But, he was not depleted and optimistic rise again in the next year.Arguably in 2015 became the worst year Nadal in the last 11 years. New in this year he did not win the title of Grand Slam.Most good pace which made 29-year-old tennis player can only get in the quarterfinals, at the Australian and French Open. In the next two Grand Slam, Wimbledon and the US, Nadal stopped in the second round and third.Whereas in the last 10 years, Nadal always able to close the year by winning one or more grand slam champion. Even in 2010, he won three Grand Slam titles, the French Open, Wimbledon and the US Open.Throughout 2014, Nadal was bullied back injury. Repeatedly he gave to his injury."It's a tough year for me because I played with skepticism in many months, especially at the beginning of the year," said Nadal was quoted as saying by Sky Sport."Now I feel much better. It's not 100 percent but is much better. I've been getting close to 100 per cent. I also enjoyed there over the tennis court, exercise, and competition."At five, six, and the first seven months of this year, I felt very tired. Every time I perform in the championship, each of my practice, something like pushing me, nervous, worried, it could be because of injury last year ... I suffered for several months this year."But, the last few months I've started to enjoy. I am sure I am ready for the competition next year. I do not know if I can win a grand slam title again. I do not know if I can do it, but I believe I can."If it happens - I still was convinced it could happen as soon as possible because I felt it was getting better - I would know where the level playing my tennis," he explained. 

(detik/zf)

No comments:

Post a Comment