zul 22 sports

Saturday 28 January 2012

Losing Murray to Head Portrait

Melbourne - Andy Murray returned must recognize the benefits of Novak Djokovic. However, Murray lost your head high because it has been shown fierce resistance.

Game replicates the Australian Open final 2011 edition of Murray cons Djokovic in the semifinals this year. However, again the Scot defeated and this time gave up in five sets 3-6 6-3 7-6 (4) 1-6 5-7, Friday (27 / 1) evening hrs.

This is the fourth year in a row in a major event, Murray knocked out of the last four. However, the 24-year-old tennis player chose to take the positives from this defeat.


"This game tonight is important for many reasons," Murray said as quoted by Sky Sports. "Obviously, I want to win that first and foremost."

"But also after last year's, years owned Novak, I think there's a good line between being number one in the world and to three or four. I think that distance, I feel tonight I approached him," continued the world's fourth-ranked tennis player.

This defeat Murray's ambitions at a time delay in reaching his first grand slam title after three times in the final. However, he promised to work harder to achieve.

"My job in the next two or three months are passed he (Djokovic) and the players in front of me. So I have to work hard and hopefully I can do it," said Murray.



fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment