zul 22 sports

Monday 29 August 2011

Bad fate Schumacher at Historic Moment

Belgian Grand Prix this year marks two decades of his career Michael Schumacher in Formula 1. Unfortunately, those moments just tinged with bad luck experienced by Schumacher in qualifying.

Schumacher's bad luck came so early, ie in the first qualifying session which took place in wet conditions at Spa Francorchamps circuit on Saturday (28/08/2011).

While on a flying lap, right-rear tire which lauched Schumacher Mercedes car suddenly loose and the aging driver had failed to continue qualifying.

"Obviously, I hope qualifying today has a different ending. It was difficult to race on three wheels, although I've never had such an experience here," commented Sc
humacher was quoted as saying by Autosport.

Speech Schumi on top refers to the incident he had experienced when he lost a tire after a hit by David Coulthard at the Belgian Grand Prix 1998.

Schumacher was forced to start from the back row because it does not record the time at all. You could say, Schumacher helped by the stewards decision to allow four riders whose time is above 107 percent of time pole Sebastian Vettel to keep racing.

"Seriously, this is not something that should happen, but this is F1. We work at the highest level, but things like this can still happen," said 42-year racer.

"I suddenly felt I could not control the rear of the car and I apologize to the team. But then I saw the tires came off and I then understood why I lost control," he closed.




fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment