zul 22 sports

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Rossi Confronted Many Problems

Valentino Rossi suffered a lot of problems that made ​​him unable to perform optimally at Indianapolis MotoGP. Mainstay Ducati had to work hard to get better at the next race.
Started the race from 14th position, Rossi could only finish in tenth position in the race that was held on Monday (08/29/2011) pm dawn. This is the worst achievement of nine-times world champion this season.

"A number of things happened this weekend and contribute to making the race difficult: I experienced crashes during qualifying yesterday, which undermine confidence and so the reason why we should start at the rear position, and today there is a problem with the gearbox," says Rossi quoted by the official MotoGP website.

"Motor stuck in neutral until six or seven times, and the first two made ​​me hard to turn and lose time. I was there in the last position, but I decided to do what I can, at least to gain points," he explained.

"In the warm-up session this morning, we made a few minor changes to improve speed, but the race was very difficult," continued the Doctor.

"We knew we had to work hard. Ducati do that. So did I and my team, because we should try not to give up and try to prepare the bike for us to wait for the technical renewal," he concluded.




fadli/detik

No comments:

Post a Comment