zul 22 sports

Wednesday 22 January 2014

CR7: Young, handsome, and rich? I Just Ordinary People

Madrid - Cristiano Ronaldo talking about the image of a young , handsome , and rich that he could claim a few years time . Plead guilty because the emotions provoked , CR7 calls himself just an ordinary person .

As does the winner of the FIFA Ballon d'Or earlier editions , Ronaldo also undergo an interview with France Football magazine . In the event, CR7 speak many things , including about many negative predicate attached to him .

Although it has the ability if the ball is amazingly good , frequently labeled arrogant Ronaldo - including the last by FIFA president Sepp Blatter . It can not be separated from the behavior and body language that often he spends on the pitch .

Ronaldo has hooked his emotions after he pitched cheers to jeers from opposing fans . On one occasion in 2011 after the match with Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League , he mentions that the critics are just jealous because he's young , handsome and rich . Statement that he regrets now .

" Envy me because I was young , handsome and rich . Was a mistake . As I 've said repeatedly , I am not perfect . I am an ordinary person made ​​of flesh and blood, like everyone else . I cried and I also have a problem , " said Ronaldo .

" When I make a mistake I should apologize . With age you will Study abroad from mistakes . Matang in life and on the field . Guy now better understand that I am a hard worker . I prefer to talk about what I do on the field rather than what I do off the field , "he said .

In that occasion, Ronaldo also talked about the difficulty he enjoys leisure time with family , especially when on the move outdoors . Become a football superstar , he always hunted with fans who want to photograph or an autograph .

" Sometimes it's hard to have a normal life , but I 'm used to these conditions . When I finish my career , I would have more time to enjoy it . Now it's not easy . "

" I tried to control my personal life as much as possible . I avoid public places and eat at a restaurant with a table that is in a hidden position . I would not stay at a hotel with 500 rooms , but in a hidden location . Later I 'll try to enjoy it , when there is another Ronaldo fill my place now , "due diligence.
(fad/det)

No comments:

Post a Comment